Bet9ja

***Don't Try to Beat The Goalkeeper.... Try to Destroy The Goalkeeper...(Steven Gerrard)***.....

Tuesday 17 November 2015

Tyson Fury wants Vitali Klitschko as next opponent

Vitali Klitschko (left) is next on his radar, says Tyson Fury
Tyson Fury says he'll get Vitali Klitschko out of retirement once he has 'flattened' younger brother Wladimir.

The British heavyweight challenger called the elder brother out on an intense The Gloves Are Off, starting the countdown to November 28, in Dusseldorf, exclusively live on Sky Sports Box Office.
Fury believes the age difference will see him beat 39-year-old Wladimir and then prove his point by taking on Vitali, who is five years older.
"I'd beat both of them," Fury told The Gloves Are Off. "Give me a couple of weeks, I'd prepare for both of you [Wladimir], no problem. 
"I am sure that once I've flattened you, your brother might come out of retirement and fight me as well.
"So who knows where this journey takes me? But first off it's Dusseldorf and Wladimir Klitschko. He's going to sleep."

No comments: